Monday, March 08, 2010

JOHN TRAVOLTA: You are the one I want & 3 more



1. You'Re The One That I Want


I got chills, they're multiplyin', and I'm losin'
control
Cause the power you're supplyin', it's
electrifyin'
You better shape up, cause I need a man,
and my heart is set on you
You better shape up, you better understand,
to my heart I must be true
Nothing left, nothing left for me to do

You're the one that I want (you are the one I
want),
ooh ooh ooh, honey
The one that I want (you are the one I want),
ooh ooh ooh, honey
The one that I want (you are the one I want),
ooh ooh ooh, honey
The one I need (the one I need),
oh yes indeed (yes indeed)
If you're filled with affection, 'n you're too shy
to convey
Better take my direction, feel your way
I better shape up,cause you need a man
I need a man, who can keep me satisfied
I better shape up, if I'm gonna prove
You better prove, that my faith is justified
Are you sure?
Yes I'm sure down deep inside...



video
You are the one I want


2. Summer Nights


Summer lovin´ had me a blast - summer lovin´,
happened so fast
I met a girl crazy for me - I met a boy, cute as
can be
Summer days driftin´ away, to uh - oh those summer
nights

Tell me more, tell me more, did you get very far?
Tell me more, tell me more, like, does he have a
car?

She swam by me, she got a cramp - he went by me,
got my suit damp
I saved her life, she nearly drowned - he showed
off, splashing around
Summer sun, something´s begun, but uh-oh those
summer nights

Tell me more, tell me more, was it love at first
sight?
Tell me more, tell me more, did she put up a
fight?

Took her bowlin´ in the Arcade - we went
strollin´, drank lemonade
We made out under the dock - we stayed out until
ten o´clock
Summer fling don´t mean a thing, but uh-oh those
summer nights

Tell me more, tell me more, that you don´t got her
preg
Tell me more, tell me more, cause he sounds like a
drag

He got friendly, holdin´ my hand - well she got
friendly, down in the sand
He was sweet, just turned eighteen - well she was
good,
you know what I mean
Summer heat, boy and girl meet, but uh - oh those
summer nights

Tell me more, tell me more, how much dough did he
spend?
Tell me more, tell me more, could she get me a
friend?

It turned colder, that´s where it ends - so I told
her we´d still be friends
Then we made our true love vow - wonder what she´s
doin´ now
Summer dreams ripped at the seams, but oh, those
summer nights

Tell me more, tell me more.


video



3. Whenever I'M Away From You


Whenever I´m away from you, baby
There´s nothin´ much I wanna do, oh baby
If you could only see
What I´ve been goin´ through (goin´ through)
Without you (without you)

Each day I smile so well, but they can´t see
The real me that´s inside hurtin´
I read my books to occupy myself
The therapy, it´s just not workin´
And it´s only my imagination
Somethin´ in mind
´Cause the only indication
Is I´m wastin´ my time

I´ve lived in fairytales and nursery rhymes
An uphill climb without an ending
Although my life with you had ups and downs
Smiles and frowns, just pretending
And it´s only my imagination
Somethin´ in mind
´Cause the only indication
Is I´m wastin´ my time

Whenever I´m away from you, baby
There´s nothin´ much I want to do, oh baby
I´m just livin´ for the day I make you mine (make
you mine)
One more time


video


4. I'm sandra dee


Look At Me i'm Sandra Dee
Lousy with virginity
Won't Go To bed
Till I'm legally wed
I can't I'm Sandra Dee

Watch it!

Hey im Doris Day
I was not brought up that way.
Won't Come Across
Even Rock Hudson Lost
His Heart To Doris Day hey hey

I don't drink,
I Swear
I dont rat my hair
I get ill from one cigarette
(Cough Cough Cough)

Keep your filthy paws
off my silky draws
Would you pull that crap
with a Annette
As for you Troy Donnahue
I know what you wanna do
You got your crust
I'm no object of lust
I'm Just Plain Sandra Dee

(giggles in backround)

Elvis, Elvis, Let Me Be!
Keep that pelvis far from me
Just keep your cool
now your starting to drool!
Hey.....FungGu
I'm Sandra Dee



video

KUNJUBI

No comments:

Post a Comment