Tuesday, February 23, 2010

SAMANTHA COLE: WITHOUT YOU & 4



SAMANTHA COLE


1. With Out You



Never even thought to cry
When I heard you say good-bye
Never said where you were going
There’s no laughter in the air
Only silence everywhere
And so much left unspoken

Since you’ve been gone
I haven’t been the same
I wish that I could see
Who’s to blame

Without you, where do I belong?
Without you, how can I go on?
No love but yours will ever do
Tell me how am I supposed to live my life
Without you?

Was I lost in you and me
To the point I couldn’t see
That what we had was dying
Now it’s all that I can do
To see photographs of you
And stop myself from cryin’
I should learn to live without you love
Got so many memories but it’s not enough

I feel helpless and oh so all alone
Like I’ve never felt before
You made me feel alive
But I don’t remember what it’s like anymore




video


2. You Light Up My Life


Joseph brooks

So many nights, i sit by my window
Waiting for someone to sing me his song
So many dreams i kept deep inside me
Alone in the dark, now you've come along

And you light up my life
You give me hope to carry on
You light up my days
And fill my nights with song

Rolling at sea, adrift on the water
Could it finally be, i'm turning for home
Finally a chance to say, hey, i love you
Oh never again to be alone

And you, light up my life
You give me hope to carry on...
You light up my days
And fill my nights with song
It can't be wrong when it feels so right
Cause, you light up my life
But i don't remember what it's like anymore


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydSehM6gUzM&feature=related
video





3. I’m By Your Side



When you need a hand to hold
And no one is there for you
When you spend one too many nights
Out on your own
When your friends just let you down
I’ll lift you up baby
I’ll be around, darling

I’m by your side
Any time you’re feeling lonely
I’m by your side
Just reach out your arms and hold me, hold me
I’m standing by to give you love
Call me and I’ll come runnin’, baby
I’ll come runnin’, runnin’

When troubles have found your heart
And worries weigh on your mind
And dark clouds hang over your soul
You’re not alone
Like your shadow, I’ll be there
And no matter when, baby
No matter where, darling

Reach for my hand
And I’ll pull you through the pain
Keep you from the rain
Hold you and show you the love waiting
Here for you

I’m standing by to give you love
Call me and I’ll come runnin’, baby
I’ll come runnin’, runnin’
I’ll come runnin’, baby



video



4. Down In Love



Everytime I look in your eyes I see why
You’re everything to me
Every time I hold you I feel the rhythm
As you touch me tenderly
No other lover could make me so high
Or gonna move me the way that you do
And I’m so into you

I’m down in love with you baby
Make me feel so fine
I’m down in love with you
I can’t get you off my mind

Every time I’m with you I lose control
And there’s nothin’ I can do
Every time you kiss me I feel so weak
And my body aches for you
You satisfy me like nobody else
I love what you’re doin’ to me
And I’m so into you

I’m down in love with you baby
Make me feel so fine
I’m down in love with you baby
Need you all the time
I’m down in love with you
I can’t get you off my mind
A good love is hard to find


video




Bonus: Lyrics only


Sweet Sweet Surrender



Baby, baby I can’t get you out of my mind
So maybe, maybe I can get with you tonight
Intoxicated by the way that you touch me
This kind of love, it’s just too much and
Never enough

It’s such a sweet, sweet surrender
Every time you call my name
I’m fallin’ again
It’s such a sweet sweet surrender
Cause you make me feel alive
Each and every time
Sweet surrender

So tell me, tell me how can I be down with you
Won’t you show me what it’s gonna take to
Do you right
Infatuated by the way that you move me

So let it flow, don’t ya know, I’m so into you
I’m fallin’ faster
I’m melting inside
Anywhere you’re goin’
I’m down for the ride
Don’t rush this feelin’
Let’s take out time
Over and over
All through the night....


video



KUNJUBI

No comments:

Post a Comment