Thursday, February 18, 2010

In your arms again: Natalie Brown



In Your Arms Again: Artist(Band):Natalie Brown
(N. Brown/J. Rwakaara)


I remember standing there
Compelled by the grip of your stare
Wanting you to hold me forever
No words were said, instead
It's like we knew that you'd never stop loving me
And I, I'd never stop loving you

Chorus:
If I could be in your arms again
I'd say the things I wanted to say
I'd tell you I love you
And that I never wanted you to go away
If I could be in your arms again
I'd never let you go
That's the way it would be
If I could be in your arms again

V2
I remember standing there
The soft breeze blowing slightly through my hair
Entranced, we were- of time we weren't aware
No words were spoken, yet our hearts were broken
As we realized that to survive
We could never look into
Each other's eyes again

Bridge:
The power of this gentle stare
Has touched us, made us aware
Even though our hearts say yes
We must beware, avert the gaze
There's too much power
The power of this forbidden gaze
Is dangerous, we must beware
That's why we had to turn away...


video



bonus:


video


KUNJUBI

No comments:

Post a Comment